Fish Heads Grill & Bar Restaurant in Nags Head, NC
Situated right on the Outer Banks Fishing Pier in South Nags Head, Fish Heads Bar and Grill has been a popular hangout for locals for many, many seasons.
Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, patrons can choose from items on a menu filled with simple but delicious offerings.
Why do so many OBX residents dine here? Well, here are just a few reasons…
Why visit Fish Heads Grill & Bar?
- Shrimp happy hour happens every night from 4:00 pm – 6 :00 pm, featuring 15 cent steamed shrimp!
- Dine right over top of the ocean.
- Very few restaurants on the Outer Banks are oceanfront.
- Enjoy live music from local musicians & bands, seven nights a week during the peak season.
- Choose from over 30 beers on tap, many of which are North Carolina craft brews.
- Large selection of wine to choose from as well!
In addition to the delicious 15 cent steamed shrimp, their menu includes popular items like fish tacos, crab cake and grilled fish sandwiches, conch fritters, chili cheese dogs and homemade tuna salad.
Known for its great fishing and family-friendly atmosphere, the Outer Banks Fishing Pier is a great place to drop line or hang out on the beach near.
Open 24 hours a day, this historic pier has survived many tropical storms and hurricanes, and has been open for over five decades.
One of the best parts about fishing off a pier on the Outer Banks is that you don’t have to worry about getting a North Carolina Fishing License.
The pier house has a fully stocked tackle shop with all of the bait you’ll need to entice the fish to bite. There are also some old arcade games inside to keep the kids entertained. Daily, weekly and weekend passes to fish on the pier are available.
If enjoying fresh, locally-sourced seafood paired with a cold beverage in a laid-back atmosphere is your thing, you’ll be hard pressed to find a better option on the Outer Banks than Fish Heads Grill & Bar!
8901 S. Old Oregon Inlet Road
Nags Head, NC 27959